I’m getting really excited for all the new book releases in 2013 but I wanted to take a moment to document the still unread books from my current to-read list. Some of these titles have been waiting for me to read them for almost a year; others are new. I plan to make a point to read each of these books this year. Fortunately, I have a number of trips planned so I’ll have some great reading (I hope!) for the plane and any moments of quiet I can find in the midst of exploring other cities.
1. In the Garden of Iden (The Company series) by Kage Baker
2. The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
3. Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles) by Suzanne Lazear
4. Touch of Steel: A Novel of Clockwork Agents by Kate Cross
5. The Woman in Black: A Ghost Story by Susan Hill
6. His Majesty’s Dragon (Temeraire, Book 1) by Naomi Novik
7. The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
8. Blood Rights by Kristen Painter
9. The Native Star by M. K. Hobson
10. Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
11. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
12. Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
***Books are listed in no particular reading order.